1 Acceptance The Use Of Madera Network Terms and Conditions
You understand and agree that Madera Network is Independently owned and operated by MADERA VALUES QUARTERLY LLC
Your access to and use of Madera Network is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
1. You must be at least 21 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your profile name.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your log in and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. Madera Network does not retain liability or responsibility for such use.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Madera Network members.
5. You may not use the Madera Network service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on Madera Network
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack into Madera Network or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Madera Network. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Site or any other systems or networks connected to the Site by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted messages to any Madera Network members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code that could be an annoyance, harmful or destructive in nature.
10. You must not use Madera Network to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
12. We reserve the right, in accordance with applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
14. We reserve the right to, at any time; reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
2 Credit card details
Madera Network will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Madera Network .
The contents of Madera Network website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4 Change of Use
Madera Network reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Madera Network shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5 Links to Third Party Websites
Madera Network Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Madera Network or otherwise used by Madera Network as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Madera Network will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
7.3 Madera Network makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Madera Network for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Madera Network or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Madera Network and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Madera Network arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10 Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.For any further information please contact us